While grading your blogs, I chanced upon all kinds of interesting things you guys have been posting. It’d be a shame if no one saw, so I’m making a list and checking it twice (no, it’s not Christmas yet). Here are recent “non-assignment” blog posts you guys have done (ranked by coolness):
- Liyana shows us a demo recording video of her amazing musical group called the Sinar Fusika. She plays bass. I want your album!
- Ximin (aka AKnightInRustyArmor) says “If I catch the f**ker who stole my phone, you’re f**king dog meat.” Is there thievery in our class? Hopefully not. Let me know so we can expel the @%#$-er. If you know who did it, better tell the person to own up to him.
- Mr Ho Viet Hai (aka Love Volcano or something like that) shows you how to download Youtube videos to your hard drive. No need to buffer videos for your presentations anymore!
- Rosalyn (aka Razzle Dazzled) caught a video of who won at the Singapore National Barista Championship 2007, which happened at Suntec City. She wants to upgrade her phone. Pam?
- Kenny discovers that SIM ads are everywhere, even on a Marvels Super Heroes News web site. Meanwhile, Hai Lee bakes a Banana Cake. Where’s our dear baker Carol?
Did anything cool lately?
Stomp Blog it and let me know…