For this week, it’s all about the History of the Internet. Here’s what we have in store:
- Would you like some COM125 blog medals?
- Highlights of the best blogs of the week, including:
- How to format APA references and in-text citations.
(See Wikipedia’s examples, Purdue University’s APA Guide, Long Island University’s APA Citation)
- Group Presentation Sign-Ups (See updated Calendar)
- In-class presentation on the History of the Internet.
- Watch a historic documentary called Nerds 2.0.1 (see official web site)
I’ll be posting this week’s mission soon, and it’ll be related to next week’s readings as stated in the class calendar (i.e. Sharing, Copyright and Creative Culture). Do read ahead. Finally, group presentation topics are from Week 4 onwards.