Your first week’s mission has been updated:
Part 1: Email your photo
Part 1: Update your Student Information Sheets
(Deadline: Next Week)
Some your submitted photos ended up in my enormous Gmail spam bin. Please assist me by taking your Student Information Sheet and doing the following :
- Glue a passport-size photo of yourself to the sheet’s top right corner.
- Indicate the classes you’re in with me (i.e. COM125a, COM125b, and/or COM242).
- Add your new COM125 blog address.
Part 2: Blogger.com
(Deadline: 19th Jan, Friday, 5pm)
- Set up your blog on Blogger.com
- Write your first blog post about yourself, including your name, photo,
age,other URLs (e.g. flickr, friendster, etc) and what you want me to know about you (e.g. your special abilities such as photography, videography, musician, programming, gaming, etc). Express yourself creatively for maximum impact!
- Drop a comment here with your name and a link to your blog.
Part 3: Facebook.com (Optional)
- Set up your profile on facebook.com (if you haven’t done so)
- Join the COM125 facebook group which I’ve setup.
Note any questions you might have about your Blogger.com blog so you can ask me on Week 2 where I’ll be doing a hands-on session on blogging. The Facebook group would allow me to learn more about you, as well as for you to learn about me.